Future Disney/Star Wars Crossovers
- Hannah Montana and the Cantina Band: Live on Tour!
- Hannah Montana and the Cantina Band: Live on Tour - The Ice Show!
- The Jedi Feather: Dumbo’s Revenge
- 101 Stormtroopers
- The Chronicles of Endor: The Ewok, The Gold Robot Dude and A Big Ass Imperial Walker
- John Carter II: Maybe Yoda Can Save This One
- Darth Vader Disembowels the Jonas Brother [sorry this is not a real one, just something I’d love to see IRL]
Unlike Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford didn’t sign up for two more movies after the success of the first Star Wars. Ford thought that Han should just be killed off because he wasn’t interesting to him… George Lucas needed to figure out a way to “freeze” the character for a while in case they later had to explain why [Han Solo] never appeared again. And so Lucas, as one of the greatest creative minds of our time, decided to literally freeze the character. —
The history of the famous Han Solo frozen in a block of carbonite scene