Yay someone faked my credit card and used it to spend $165.38 at Dollar General yesterday.
Did they buy 165 different items?
- yfox likes this
- kateskute likes this
- venomoustart likes this
- sequinsandsideeye likes this
- warrennotg likes this
- ideleteme likes this
- nailtipflips likes this
- maxistentialist likes this
- averygooddog said: Can I use your credit card to buy that Ellie Tahari coat and then you dispute the charges? Y/N?
- herblondness likes this
- herblondness said: They sure bought a fuckload of stuff.
- hikergirl likes this
- tallgirltales said: you’re the third person i’ve heard of this week that something like this has happened to. hooray holiday shopping?
- jennyjennybobenny likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- mavieenrose likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- unforgettabledetritus said: That really sucks and all, but I can’t help being distracted imagining what a shopping cart full of $165.38 worth of merchandise even LOOKS like at Dollar General.
- thehonestpalate said: I wonder how many items you can get for $165 at a dollar store. I feel like you’d need to try VERY hard.
- evangotlib reblogged this from mar-see-ah and added:
- cats-books-donuts likes this
- shimmyrock said: I don’t understand how this happens though? How do they get the information?
- sotheresthat likes this
- servingbowl said: Someone tried to buy $165 worth of goods at a CVS… but chase wouldn’t permit the transaction. They did let me know of the attempted fraud. It’s nearly impossible to report credit fraud. Chase mailed a new card with two day delivery though.
- bobbycaputo said: Sucks
- jjae likes this
- liezlwashere said: man, tis the season for identity fraud.
- dismissivejerkoffmotion likes this
- hammerito likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- bouffantofbaul likes this
- littleorphanammo likes this
- averyhappylife likes this
- section9 likes this
- mar-see-ah posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZI1rXyYJVsFC