If she needs someone to be a really bad grown-up influence, hit me up. When I was about 14 I used to babysit a girl who was so bubbly and energetic and awesome that there was no way I couldn’t let her stay up past her bedtime to play highly strategic games of Pillow Wars that may or may not have always resulted in us ganging up on her younger brother. I just learned she’s starting her Ph.D in systems biology at Harvard in the fall, so obviously this helped.
So you’re saying you want to babysit in exchange for first pick of our pillows for the Great Upper West Side Pillow Wars? I think that can be arranged.
- iamkeithhernandez reblogged this from evangotlib and added:
- evangotlib likes this
- biteofpythias reblogged this from evangotlib and added:
- caro likes this
- evangotlib reblogged this from caro and added:
- ohhleary likes this
- caro reblogged this from evangotlib and added:
- gbattle likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- helms-deep likes this
- valerieagotlib likes this
- lickypickystickyme likes this
- ifbirdsflyover likes this
- terrencecheek likes this
- jkizzlemurphy likes this
- baitandswitch likes this
- gbattle said: File under: precocious.
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- poobah likes this
- eeeflopc likes this
- newtothisplace likes this
- caro posted this